To ensure the safety of the participants and smooth running of the meeting, you must adhere to the rules below when joining Colourful Meeting via video conferencing.
- Sound recording, videographing, photographing the meeting in any shape or form (including taking screenshots, recording the screen, sound recording, etc) is strictly prohibited.
- Please have your camera turned ON.
- Please have your mic on mute by default and “raise hand” when you wish to speak. The facilitator will call your name when it is your turn.
- You may log in to Zoom from 30 minutes before the meeting start time. Please use this time to familiarise yourself to Zoom if you’ve not used the platform before.
- Consumption of alcohol is prohibited during the meeting.